Operating an international business requires an international and mobile workforce.
We understand these challenges and are committed to providing you with effective solutions that are tailored to your circumstances. For employers, this may include strategies to manage an increased tax burden, pensions and health security compliance and planning.
Our extensive experience and practical, timely advice includes the following expatriate tax services:
- Arranging personal consultations with international employees to explain the tax implications of their move;
- Structuring remuneration packages with a view to minimizing tax costs, including salary packaging for tax efficient fringe benefits;
- Advising on the level of acceptable remunerations and assistance in contract drafting;
- Adviser on labour laws;
- Preparing tax returns and related compliance services in the host country including registrations with the revenue office; and
- Advising on employer obligations in home and host countries for tax withholding tax and provisions relating to Double Tax Treaties.